October 8th & 9th, 2015
The Riverside Hotel | Boise, Idaho
The Idaho Partnerships Conference on Human Services is the largest regional conference focusing on providing quality training to human service professionals, parents, self advocates and community members who serve and support people with disabilities and their families. We have provided these annual conferences since 1996.
Registration for our 2015 conference will open August 1st. Please visit this site often as we will be posting periodic updates on our presenters.
The conference covers many topics and usually cover information on:
- Improved Techniques in Behavioral Health
- Development of Creative Therapy Skills
- Professional Growth
- Greater Understanding of Disabilities
- Improved Employment for Individuals with Disabilities
- Better Managed Care Relationships
- Improved Health and Wellness
For information on speaking opportunities for 2015, please contact Bibiana Nertney at [email protected].
For sponsorship information contact Jackie Hansen at [email protected].
Like to plan ahead?
2016 Idaho Partnerships Conference:
Wed. October 5th & Thurs. October 6th, 2016 | Boise State University Student Union, Boise ID.