The Idaho Partnerships Conference on Human Services is the largest regional conference focusing on providing quality training to human service professionals, parents, self advocates and community members who serve and support people with disabilities and their families. We have provided these annual conferences since 1996.
Thank you to all who participated in the 2014 Idaho Partnerships Conference on Human Services — sponsors, speakers, attendees, awards nominees and winners, guests and organizers! This year’s event was a great success thanks to YOU!
Session Topics on:
- Individuals on the Autism Spectrum
- Improved Techniques in Behavioral Health
- Development of Creative Therapy Skills
- Professional Growth
- Greater Understanding of Disabilities
- Improved Employment for Individuals with Disabilities
- Better Managed Care Relationships
- Improved Health and Wellness
For information on speaking or sponsorship opportunities for 2015, please contact Bibiana Nertney at [email protected]