October 8th & 9th, 2015
The Riverside Hotel | Boise, Idaho
Registration for the 2015 Idaho Partnerships Conference on Human Services is now closed. Thank you for your interest. Please mark your calendars for October 5-6, 2016 for the next conference. We will be at Boise State University and our special guest will be Dr. Temple Grandin.
The Idaho Partnerships Conference on Human Services is the largest regional conference focusing on providing quality training to human service professionals, parents, self advocates and community members who serve and support people with disabilities and their families. We have provided these annual conferences since 1996.
This year’s conference covers topics including:
- Improved Techniques in Behavioral Health
- Development of Creative Therapy Skills
- Professional Growth
- Greater Understanding of Disabilities
- Improved Employment for Individuals with Disabilities
- Better Managed Care Relationships
- Improved Health and Wellness
For a full list of sessions please visit our schedule page.
We look forward to having you join us this year.