The Idaho Partnerships Conference on Human Services is the largest regional conference focusing on providing quality training to human service professionals, parents, self advocates and community members who serve and support people with disabilities and their families. We have provided these annual conferences since 1996.
Our 2014 Partnership’s Conference will be held on October 30th & 31st at the Boise Riverside Hotel.
This year’s conference theme is “Mission: Possible!”
The human service field is filled with many challenges that often test our ability to provide quality services for the individuals we serve. As always, we embrace these challenges, focus on possibilities and tell ourselves that “everything is possible!”
We invite you to join us for this year’s conference, rethink the “impossibles” and help us create “possibles;” always aiming to improve the quality of life for individuals with disabilities and mental illness.
Some of our areas of training emphasis for this year include creating opportunities for:
· Individuals on the Autism Spectrum
- Improved Techniques in Behavioral Health
- Development of Creative Therapy Skills
- Professional Growth
- Greater Understanding of Disabilities
- Improved Employment for Individuals with Disabilities
- Better Managed Care Relationships
- Improved Health and Wellness