October 8th & 9th, 2015
The Riverside Hotel | Boise, Idaho
The Idaho Partnerships Conference on Human Services is the largest regional conference focusing on providing quality training to human service professionals, parents, self advocates and community members who serve and support people with disabilities and their families. We have provided these annual conferences since 1996.
This year’s conference covers topics including:
- Improved Techniques in Behavioral Health
- Development of Creative Therapy Skills
- Professional Growth
- Greater Understanding of Disabilities
- Improved Employment for Individuals with Disabilities
- Better Managed Care Relationships
- Improved Health and Wellness
For a full list of sessions please visit our schedule page.
We look forward to having you join us this year.